Optimizer for Glass - Premium Edition is the most professional award winning nesting software designed to generate optimized cutting layouts with minimum user inputs.
With users all over the world that includes small, medium glass traders and retailers to multinational glass sheet manufacturers, who have preferred Optimizer for Glass - Premium Edition to other indigenous and international products, the software needs little or no introduction.
The glass nesting software is based on highly advanced cutting algorithm, which optimizes the cutting layouts / patterns in Glass Cutting operations. It tremendously helps in reducing wastage of material, time, labor and process.
Mainly used application areas are flat glass fabricators, insulating glass,window cladding, aluminum curtain wall, glass & granite panels, manual and automatic cutting processes, etc. Once you define your cutting job, the glass nesting software determines the ideal cutting pattern for the given requirement, which generates informative layouts, diagrams, cost summary and balance / wastage pieces summary.
- Significantly reduces wastage and cost due to high overall yield and reuse of Off-Cuts.
- Maximizes productivity by saving time needed to create and analyze patterns.
- Accurate estimation of sheet glass requirements.
- Creates detailed report & layouts, showing a list of used sheets and cut-pieces, with their dimensions.
- Saves even more time by labeling cut-pieces.
- Instant customerwise quotations.
- Sizes can be entered in mm or fractional inch.
- Chargeable size is in Inch.
- Area, Cost price and Selling price are based on Square feet (SQFT).
- Table to enter Chargeable sizes.
- Grinding Margin can be specified. This margin will be added to L1 and L2 for only cutting and layout purpose. Processing charges, chargeable dimensions, Labels will be based only on L1 and L2.
- Tolerance on glass sizes for better material yield.
- Glass sizes automatically re-dimensioned wherever tolerance is used.
- Get control over balance pieces. All the balance sizes produced will be always equal to or higher than MIN BALANCE specified.
- Maximum Yield optimization feature to minimize material wastage.
- Minimum Layouts optimization feature to minimize the number of cutting patterns generated so as to minimize the number of settings.
- Any size which is equal to or below the size specified in MAX WASTAGE (MM) column will be treated as scrap and shown in gray colour in Layout.
- Detailed cutting layouts.
- You can print 1 or 2 layouts per page.
- Multiple alternate arrangements for each layout.
- Software takes into account edge processes like Bevelling, Full round polishing, Half round polishing, Flat polishing etc.
- Software takes into account surface processes like Colouring, Deeping, Frosting, Etching etc.
- Software prepares customerwise quotations.
- Comprehensive report with :
- Overall yield.
- Sheet utilization summary.
- Glass size summary.
- Cost & area summary.
- Customerwise quotations
- Facility to print Labels for cut - pieces.
- You can generate Labels by selecting from preset labels-sheet formats.
- You can also select the fields you want to print in the labels.
- Stock File is provided for inventory management of prime sheets and balance pieces. This module keeps track of the prime sheets as well as the balance pieces which can be re-utilized in the next optimization process.
- Calculates final selling price of glass pieces.
- Click on Download Now.
- File Download window will open. Click on Save button.
- Save the file at the desired location on your PC.
- Unzip the downloaded file in an empty new folder.
- Run the file SETUP.EXE.
- Follow the steps displayed on your screen until the installation is complete.
- If at any point of time SETUP program prompts for restarting the System then restart the system and run SETUP.EXE once again to complete the installation.
LimitationsThis is a demo version of Optimizer for Glass - Premium Edition : Glass Sheet Nesting Software. This demo version is fully functional except the following restrictions :
- Allowed Sheet Varieties = 1.
- Allowed Cut - Piece Varieties = 2.
- Varieties are different from Sheet and Cut-Piece quantity.
- For trying out a bigger combination you may type in the data in Optimizer for Glass - Premium Edition evaluation copy installed at your end and send the saved data file via email as an attachment. We shall optimize the data at our end and send back the results to you, which can be viewed and printed with the evaluation copy of Optimizer for Glass - Premium Edition.
- Any Windows Platform (32bit / 64bit).