Optimizer for Anyshape is the most powerful Profile Nesting Software for getting optimal nesting layouts with minimal waste. Optimizer for Anyshape is designed to automatically place rectangular or non-rectangular shapes in an optimal pattern.
It is suitable for cutting via a variety of processes, primarily Gas, Plasma, Oxy-fuel, Laser cutting. The nesting algorithm is designed to optimize both the material usage and the sequence of cutting.
Optimizer for Anyshape automatically optimize the placement of parts / profiles, on rectangular or non-rectangular sheets / plates of any material, including sheet metal, fabrics, leather, wood, etc.
Optimizer for Anyshape is a fully automatic True Random Shape Nesting Package, implying that it takes into consideration actual shape geometry, rather than treating each shape as rectangular block and laying them side-by-side.
Above video is of an older version. For the latest version, please download demo copy.
- Efficiently generates nested layouts that help to significantly reduce the amount of material wastage.
- Substantial time and error reduction in cutting layout preparation.
- Generates detailed reports which help in accurate job estimation.
- Easy-to-use program with user-friendly interface.
- Supports nesting on different varieties of rectangular or non-rectangular Sheets / Plates which can have cavities and notches within them.
- Provides three different nesting options to suit individual needs :
- Stack Nesting.
- Continuous Stack Nesting.
- Free Nesting.
- Generates Layouts showing variable shapes nested within cavities.
- OPTIMIZER for Anyshape decides the best rotation angle for Parts to minimize sheet wastage for better yield. Rotation can also be restricted for Parts that require a specific grain direction.
- Facility to set Priority for sheets as well as parts as per your requirement for optimization.
- Unused portion of sheets / plates can be saved and reused in subsequent optimizations.
- Various Shapes / Profiles can be created using Shape Editor. Shapes created in AutoCAD and saved in .DXF (AutoCAD R12 / LT2 DXF) format can also be opened in OPTIMIZER for Anyshape software.
- Provides Layout Editor for manual modification of nested Layouts as per individual needs.
- Parts can be rotated clock-wise or anti-clockwise direction in Layout Editor.
- Generates detailed Report of each optimization done.
- Density Table is provided to store densities of different materials used for calculation of weight of the Sheets / Plates and Parts.
- Click on Download Now.
- File Download window will open. Click on Save button.
- Save the file at the desired location on your PC.
- Unzip the downloaded file i.e. optimany.zip in an empty new folder.
- Run the file SETUP.EXE.
- Follow the steps displayed on your screen until the installation is complete.
- If at any point of time SETUP program prompts for restarting the System then restart the system and run SETUP.EXE once again to complete the installation.
LimitationsThis is a demo version of Optimizer for Anyshape - For Profile Nesting. This demo version is fully functional except the following restrictions :
- Allowed Sheet Varieties = 1.
- Allowed Cut - Piece Varieties = 1.
- Varieties are different from Sheet and Cut-Piece quantity.
- For trying out a bigger combination you may type in the data in Optimizer for Anyshape evaluation copy installed at your end and send the saved data file via email as an attachment. We shall optimize the data at our end and send back the results to you, which can be viewed and printed with the evaluation copy of Optimizer for Anyshape.
- Any Windows Platform (32bit / 64bit).