Bend-O-Matic is a revolutionary professional software package to determine Initial Unfolded Length.
It is an integral and indispensable part of Sheet Metal Bending operations, that will not only automate and speed up the numerous / repetitive calculations and drafting but also help you in achieving the same, with the maximum degree of accuracy and efficiency, thereby saving labor and time.
Above video is of an older version. For the latest version, please download demo copy.
- 100% WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get).
- Saves time.
- Anybody can operate. No special skills needed.
- Just one click to print multiple sections.
- Accurately determines Initial Unfolded Length required.
- Sets default Vee for each Bend. You may select alternative Vee if needed.
- Determines Unfolded Length by internally computing Vee, IR, K Factor, OSSB, Bending Allowance and Bend Deduction.
- Minimum overhang required for each bend.
- Generates Section Diagrams and Marking Diagrams with a maximum of 10 bends.
- Ability to rotate Section Diagram as per the desired view
- Section Diagram can be viewed in 1:1 scale or log scale. Log scale is useful when dimension range is too big.
- Facility to store a maximum of 5 Sections in one file, i.e. all the relevant details of one product component / client orders can be stored in 15 different sections in a single file.
- Bend Tables in .xls format which can be edited if needed.
- Facility to view and print the Section Diagrams at multiple angles, in other words the Section Diagrams can be rotated at different angles, for better view.
- Automatic generation of Marking Diagram showing :
- Punch centerline for each bend.
- Direction of each bend.
- Angle in degree of each bend.
- Radius of each bend.
- V-Block opening required for each bend.
- Distance of each bend from the extreme left. Relative distance between the bends. Distance of each bend from the extreme right.
- Report Contents :
- Company Logo.
- Customer name, Part number, Revision and Part Description.
- Table containing columns (Flange Outside, Bend Angle deg, Vee, IR, K Factor, OSSB, Bending Allowance, Bend Deduction, Unfolded Length).
- Section Diagram.
- Marking Diagram.
- Click on Download Now.
- File Download window will open. Click on Save button.
- Save the file at the desired location on your PC.
- Unzip the downloaded file i.e. bend.zip in an empty new folder.
- Run the file SETUP.EXE.
- Follow the steps displayed on your screen until the installation is complete.
- If at any point of time SETUP program prompts for restarting the System then restart the system and run SETUP.EXE once again to complete the installation.
LimitationsThis is a demo version of Bend-O-Matic - Sheet Metal Bending Software. This demo version is fully functional except the following restrictions :
- Allowed Bends = 1.
- Any Windows Platform (32bit / 64bit).